To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
- The Salesforce Industries cloud team has immediate opportunities for an extremely talented software developer who wants their lines of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line, and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- - Develops complex software systems for high-end solutions independently
- - Works in a consultative fashion with other organizations such as security and operations
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy
- Actively communicates, inspires and motivates all levels of staff.
- Skills and Experience
- - Java, J2EE, Spring
- - RDBMS and NoSQL: SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra
- - AWS or other public clouds
- - Enterprise integration architecture and - patterns
- - Agile SDLC
- - HA/DR system strategies
- - REST, MicroServices, Orchestration
- - Direct experience with relevant technologies and concepts: micro services, distributed systems, SaaS at scale, private/public cloud, MDA, EIA, etc
- - Experience with high-volume SaaS applications that manage data and traffic at massive, “IoT” Scale
- Experience with Instrumentation tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, Statsd & Instrumental
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Elastic Search, Kafka, Hbase, Spark, etc
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM application and platform
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum)
-Open source contribution is a plus
- BS in related field and at least 3-6 years of experience in Software Product Development
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- - Java, J2EE, Spring
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.