Senior Technical Recruiter
Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
The Roblox People Team is looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to proactively identify and assess top technical talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The Engineers at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
- Experienced, with 5+ years as a Technical Recruiter working on a recruiting team at a rapidly growing organization (BA/BS degree preferred)
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Proficient with an ATS (Greenhouse a plus)
- Passionate, driven with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Must have strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and excellent follow through
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn't possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely and is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Partner with the Recruiting team and hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each open requisition
- Develop strategies to hire across the Roblox Engineering and Product organizations spanning Web, Mobile, Gameplay, Game Engine, DevOps, Product Management, Design, and more
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build and support talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
Roblox – Powering Imagination
See Inside the Office of Roblox
ROBLOX was launched in 2006 and is striving to create the Future of Entertainment through their Imagination Platform. Powered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators, ROBLOX leverages their community to create family-friendly user-generated content for all ages. ROBLOX's single code base proprietary cloud is supported on desktop, iOS, Android, Amazon devices, and Xbox One.
Back to top