- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Join our small and high-impact team. At Robinhood, our web engineers work on the web products our users love and the tools and operational backbone that powers all Robinhood products.
Web engineers work closely with designers and mobile and backend engineers to deliver high impact features as members of multidisciplinary product teams.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Architecting new features, products, and reusable UI paradigms using React
- Leading products from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product's execution
- Building and testing tools to support Robinhood's brokerage operations
- Collaborating with design, product, brokerage and market specialists to rapidly iterate on financial products
- Designing frameworks and tools that empower other developers
- 4+ years of professional Software Development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with modern Web technologies
- Understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Passion for supporting power users and building developer tools
- Familiarity with Figma (our Design tool)
- Familiarity with Python or Go (our Backend tech stack)
- Familiarity with Swift or Kotlin (our Mobile tech stack)
Technologies we use:
- Redux + Redux Saga
- Babel + Webpack
- Jest + ESLint + Prettier
- Jenkins + Docker + Kubernetes
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top