Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, curious, self-motivated senior product designer to join our team and lead our main client-facing product.
You will be collaborating with your counterparts - in engineering, product management, and product marketing - to research, prototype, design, and execute pixel-perfect UI. You will take charge of our design system and have a major impact on the product’s success.
Our design team is dynamic and enthusiastic, and we collaborate as a team on a daily basis. Our company and team spirit fosters an environment that encourages taking initiative, being open to new ideas, and working towards your own vision.
What You'll Be Doing
- Product design ownership over our client-facing applications. Collaborate closely with the product, engineering and design teams in order to define, design and deliver forward-thinking, flawless UI/UX and intuitive solutions.
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for our main product - an interface that provides insights to our customers. You’ll be in charge of collecting feedback from our users, researching, testing and creating prototypes.
- Be in charge of the design system creation. Establish processes, guidelines and standards together with design and development teams.
- Conduct a full design cycle. You’ll be responsible for user research, creating wireframes, initial sketches, rich animated prototypes, and overseeing development delivery and perfectly executed design.
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning, messaging and sales enablement by developing visual concepts and creating communicative designs.
- 4+ years of product design experience (in a B2B/technology-based company - a plus)
- Highly proficient in Figma (preferably), Sketch and Illustrator
- Experienced with an end-to-end design process, from research to development and QA
- Fast learner, strong problem-solving skills, and an ability to understand and work with data in technological contexts
- Organized by nature and can handle many tasks simultaneously
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, including UX/UI interfaces, product solutions, and data visualization
- Strong graphic design skills and a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions
- Great communication skills, strong team player
- Experience working with a design system - advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS in design assets - advantage
- Familiarity with G-suite - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!