Emergency Response Coordinator
- Kent, WA
Emergency Response Coordinator
We are RMC
Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Restoration Management Company is that company. Founded on the premise of hard work, dedication, and commitment to its employees - the expansion of our services throughout the Western States has only been possible through the growth, development and advancement of our employees!
The position of Emergency Response Coordinator requires the following:
- At least 2 years of construction related sales experience
- Ability to conduct themselves with the utmost integrity at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a self-managed and team environment
- Valid class C driver's license
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work from home when necessary
- On-call and work after hours when necessary
The Emergency Response Coordinator (ERC) will offer the restoration services of Restoration Management Company (RMC) directly to residential and commercial customers affected by water, fire, smoke, mold and other environmental damage in an effort to sell new business. The Emergency Response Coordinator must be willing to work as needed. The ERC will report to the Director of National Sales.
Core responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers in person, over the phone and in writing in order to sell new business and industry leading restoration services.
- Providing timely response to all sales opportunities.
- Responding promptly to all electronic communications.
- Meeting the Sales Performance goals as defined by the Director.
- Collaborating and building relationships with the Project Managers and Marketing Representatives in order to effectively sell RMC's services.
- Achieving sales goals by encouraging and working with the ESD team.
- Promoting RMC in a professional manner at all times while providing Emergency Services.
About the Organization
Restoration Management Company, Northern California's largest emergency service / restoration company is a growing, profitable, privately held company headquartered in Hayward, California. Established in 1985, Restoration Management Company has been providing reliable, year round emergency service, 24-hours-a-day for water, smoke and environmentally damaged property - to commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Full-time and part-time positions;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance)
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top