Senior Product Marketing Manager
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
What you'll be a part of:
Palo Alto Networks is building a team of creativity-fueled individuals who can develop and nurture a world-class B-to-B brand. We are passionate about the work, and we salivate over new opportunities (but clean up afterward). Projects like creating a new look and feel, redesigning our website, inventing new navigation, or creating a guerrilla campaign for an event, are just a few. Our bread and butter is creating integrated campaigns and getting them out to the business masses. We know we have a great story to tell and are looking for the best, most passionate team of storytellers to tell it. Is this you?
As a Product Marketing Manager for SaaS security at Palo Alto Networks you will be a key player in the transformation of the cloud security market. It will be your mission to successfully evangelize and position our cloud access security broker (CASB) offering for multiple audiences – customers, partners, analysts and press. You will spend time engaging with product management, sales, and customers to develop a command of our target audience, key pain points they are experiencing, our unique value proposition and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop compelling messaging, product literature, presentations, and sales training.
- Develop, maintain, expand marketing materials on cloud services security as a key component of the Palo Alto Networks platform.
- Lead drafting, editing, and production of product marketing materials, press releases, and presentations that highlight our ability to secure cloud environments.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to strengthen our leadership in cloud security
- Develop regular customer success stories using a series of creative formats including video, infographics, and blogs.
- Strong writing and editing skills and significant experience with presentation generation.
- 4+ years of high tech global product management and/or marketing experience, or customer-facing cloud security expertise.
- Technical experience with ability to get hands-on with the product.
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical content.
- Strong relationship management and team skills, flexible, attentive to detail and quality.
- Experience working with global teams on multiple projects and programs.
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on initiatives/programs.
Back to top