We are seeking a skilled and passionate Softball Instructor to join our team. The Baseball Instructor will be responsible for teaching students of all ages and skill levels the fundamentals of baseball/softball, including hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running. The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of the sport, as well as excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and training programs for individuals and groups of all ages and skill levels.
- Teach proper techniques for hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running.
- Provide feedback and evaluate the performance of students to help them improve their skills.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with students and parents, and communicate regularly about progress and areas for improvement.
- Maintain a safe and organized learning environment, and ensure that equipment is properly set up, used and stored each day.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest coaching techniques and best practices by completing skills enhancement courses throughout the year.
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a baseball coach or instructor and/or College/Professional experience as a player..
- Strong knowledge of baseball/softball rules, techniques, and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to motivate and inspire kids to achieve their goals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time and perform physical activities related to coaching, such as throwing and catching baseballs/softballs.
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
California Residents: Have you reviewed our CCPA policy?