Business Development Representative
- Los Angeles, CA
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a high impact position that will be joining our rapidly growing sales team to help obtain new clients for our SaaS accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to add value and are driven by team wins and sales commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on key client stakeholders within the office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). If you are looking to advance your career, this role will serve as the foundation for an exciting pathway into sales.
We are seeking Los Angeles, CA based candidates. Remote candidates will not be considered at this time.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
- Cultivate new business opportunities and create outreach strategies to build rapport with senior level executives at potential clients
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the barriers our clients face while strategizing and identifying solutions for FloQast to help resolve them
- Utilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)
- Build effective outbound communication strategies for sales prospecting including phone outreach, email, social media etc.
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for: Conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound communication efforts; Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls; Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for Account Executives
- Track progress and document activities in Salesforce automation systems
- Effectively work cross functionally with stakeholders, including Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Management
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Eager to be coached
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is a huge bonus but not required
- Interested in starting a sales career
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
Back to top