We are looking for a Trusted Advisor with deep technical expertise in Salesforce Architecture. If you are brimming with exceptional strategic planning capabilities and are both a big picture thinker and in depth problem solver this opportunity could be just what you've been looking for! We need someone that can drive conversations with our internal customer's and Business Stakeholders and partner with diverse teams ranging from architecture, development, and infrastructure to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual designs for our internal projects.
Work you'll do:
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
- This individual will oversee the technology architecture for the Clients & Industries delivery studio. He/She will focus on consistency, reusability, and technical integration of a substantial product portfolio. In this multifaceted role, you will be a leader with vision and will provide overall technical direction, guidance and definition of enterprise Salesforce architecture solutions to effectively support the business strategies.
- You'll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies
- Lead architecture standards, recommend changes, and ensure all solutions will be built accordingly
- Get creative and provide conception of solutions, building consensus and the selling and execution of such solutions
- Architect global technical solutions with Salesforce and data integration technologies
- Own Salesforce org strategy and org consolidation approach for global platform applications such as Global CRM, Global QRM, Global Contracting, and Global Account hierarchy management
- Influence others careers' by managing and mentoring other technical staff in the studio
- Own technical relationship with Salesforce to ensure best practices are adhered to and enforced
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
*Travel is typically less than 10%
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture and/or server administration, including:
- Technology architecture subject matter experience across multiple technical areas and business segments and team and project management
- In-depth business and domain (functional/technical) knowledge
- Project software development lifecycle
- Architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements)
- At least 3+ Salesforce architecture experience is required
- Strong knowledge of CRM assurance best practices and methodologies
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
- Bachelor's degree in Technology preferred
- Experience managing a development team of 2-5+ resources and consulting experience
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) by using AngularJS
- Experience in Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools(SSIS,SSAS,SSRS)
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE18USAGTS006SY1188
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top