Senior Technical Program Manager
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Technical Program Managers (TPMs) are responsible for our most challenging cross-team projects. We are highly technical, organized, and deliver projects across ambiguous ownership lines.
When we need to update our platform to work with new infrastructure or implement new system-wide capabilities, our TPMs lead the effort. Most parts of our engineering organization focus on delivering new product functionality—but TPMs uplevel our entire platform.
- Deeply engage with business and technical requirements
- Discover technical and business dependencies
- Decompose projects into completable parts
- Work with engineering teams to plan and deliver
- Work with sales, marketing and executive teams to keep them aware of timelines and capabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, other engineering discipline, or Information Systems
- 4 years experience as Program/Project Manager
- You have Technical Program Management experience at a growing SaaS company
Back to top