Sales Development Representative - Boston
Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team! On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the Boston tech space.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Boston to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed onboarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, driven, dynamic, eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top