Product Marketing Manager
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market & competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing Managers (PMM) at Datadog are an integral part of the Product and the Marketing orgs. PMMs partner with Product Managers to bring new products to market.
How can you add value as a PMM at Datadog? From go-to-market strategy for new products and features, to creating the content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketing Managers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging, demos, etc.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, datasheets, product brochures, and solutions content.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Teach, maintain and optimize Sales Foundation courses, Product Certification courses, LMS curriculum and create new sales trainings and/or tools for Datadog employees.
- Produce customer marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials.
- Liaise with various departments to drive marketing projects and increase MQLs.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience is required
- You have a BS in a STEM field or significant CS or Sys Admin experience (such as knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud services, DevOps services, testing and error tracking services and other allied technologies)
- You have a technical background and understand modern system architecture, cloud computing and DevOps
- Exceptional written skills and prior experience in producing written content
- Strong presentation skills and ability to command an audience
- You have an MBA, PhD or an advanced CS degree
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
- You have prior experience in monitoring and tracing, using Datadog or a similar product
- You’ve had professional experience in development, product management, sales engineering or another technical role
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top