Product Marketing Manager
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Do you want to build the marketing engine behind one of the country’s top enterprise startups? Datadog is growing fast, and we’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager to be the voice of our products and help grow our loyal customer base.
Datadog is a next-generation SaaS platform, allowing dev & ops teams to monitor their applications and infrastructure. We are consistently doubling in size and revenues year-over-year, at significant scale. We’re looking for you to develop innovative go-to-market strategies to help us be the most disruptive force in the market.
- Analyze and document Datadog’s positioning and market differentiation
- Manage the product launch cycle and create collateral to bring new features to the market
- Produce sales enablement materials and trainings
- Produce thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand & lead generation campaigns
- Build relationships with journalists, analysts, tech bloggers, open source contributors and product community leaders
- Measure what works, what doesn’t and improve!
- You have a BS in a STEM field or significant CS or Sys Admin experience
- You enjoy writing and speaking, and do it well
- You have a technical background
- You want to be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process
- You have an MBA, PhD or an advanced CS degree
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies
- You’ve had professional experience in development, product management, sales engineering or another technical role
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top