Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. We’re scaling our Customer Success team to proactively drive adoption across our existing customer base through on-boarding and customer education. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience.
Check out some of our customer stories here.
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) & Solution Engineering (SE) teams to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our Enterprise customers
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve loyalty & advocacy within their organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (sales, support, enablement, product, finance, and legal)
- Be an internal advocate for the customer
- Own and project manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Become a trusted advisor to the client and partner in building a clear and concise plan to meet their business goals
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identify opportunity for contract growth/optimization
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Ability to manage a wide portfolio of accounts rolling up to large enterprise corporate accounts
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 companies and global brands across all industries
- Strong communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to cater to a specific audience including CTO, VP of Engineering and DevOps
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription-based software preferred
- Flexibility to travel for customer onsite visits & events as required
We want to hear from you if you have the passion & drive to develop your Customer Success career with a fast moving pre-IPO fire-starter! If you enjoy working with complex company structures & are a natural at multi-stakeholder management, then you will enjoy working as an Enterprise CSM with Datadog.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Jake P.Director, Commercial Sales
Based in Boston, Jake leads the West coast commercial team and helps them accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top