Director, Enterprise Sales - UK/I
- London, United Kingdom
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are scaling our Enterprise team, and are looking for a Director, Enterprise Sales who will be responsible for growing and leading our Enterprise revenue stream for a wide regional territory across UK/I. As a leader, you will collaborate to develop the sales strategy and drive key growth and new business initiatives to achieve Sales objectives.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for new and expansion bookings.
- Achieve annual Enterprise bookings quota with monthly and quarterly targets.
- Develop and manage Enterprise Sales Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, and forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a pro-active sales cycle.
- Coach Account Executives through building executive relationships with Named Enterprise accounts in their territories and through complex Enterprise deals and negotiations.
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy and execution for your Region. Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Success to build targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your Region.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Contribute to sales strategy and execution.
- 2+ years experience of managing high performing Enterprise Sales teams for a B2B technology company.
- 5+ years of overall Enterprise sales experience, building relationships at C-Level with Fortune 1000 companies and managing complex sales
- Passionate and Experienced at driving Pipeline Generation
- Experienced in MEDDIC (Command of the Message, Challenger, 3 Why’s all beneficial)
- Experience in setting quotas and managing people against those quotas.
- Demonstrated a successful track record as a Sales Leader and Individual Contributor in UKI Enterprise - and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team
- Datacenter SW / DevOps SW / Big Data SW / IaaS / PaaS
- Start-up experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top