Deal Desk Analyst
G&A at Datadog rapidly scales the physical space, hiring, onboarding, and financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form.
As a Deal Desk Analyst you will work cross-functionally with our Sales Operations, Billing, Contracts and Legal teams to provide quoting and deal structuring support to the Global Sales Team. This will be a growth position as Datadog’s business continues to expand.
- Review simple Order Forms before execution
- Create custom Order Forms
- Help structure complex software transactions
- Function as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters
- Drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules
- Implement efficient quote to cash process
- Occasional analytical projects
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, 2-3 years highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail skills while multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills'
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience using DocuSign is highly preferred
- Strong quantitative skills highly preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS or high-tech company is also a plus
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top