Datadog is a best-in-class SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth, profitability, and stock market appreciation. Built by engineers, for engineers, our monitoring and security platform is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Come join the team for an exciting opportunity to learn from top-level leaders and colleagues and grow alongside the company as we rapidly expand.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
The Customer Success Associate will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You’ll be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on ensuring a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll develop core business skills that will enable you to grow your career at Datadog.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value within smaller customers
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- Excited by a customer facing role with a desire to grow a career in Customer Success
- A self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Able to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Strong at multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledgeable about the B2B tech space
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.