- Sydney, Australia
About the role
We are looking for a Service Manager to join our dynamic team at our Wetherill Park branch. This is a relationship focused leadership role, managing two diverse teams across our workshop and field service departments. This role operates within core business hours, Monday - Friday.
With a strong technical, mechanical or engineering background, this people leader will empower and support team members in providing the right advice and service for our customers. Your sound understanding of the service business will allow for effective influence and support of staff and stakeholders. This role will allow the individual to build their vision for the Service Department and is a great opportunity for positive improvement.
Other responsibilities include:
- Championing Cummins leadership behaviours, mission, vision and values
- Identifying, developing and implementing opportunities and plans to drive departmental growth, while maintaining a positive customer experience for new and existing customers
What's in it for you
- Freedom and scope to grow within this role and grow the branch with innovative and fresh ideas
- Eligible for a wide variety of employee benefits including a variable compensation (bonus) program - so as we thrive, so will you!
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- Relevant Transport or Manufacturing Industry experience
- Understanding of and proven experience in service management or workshop management
- Demonstrated leadership experience including previous experience in managing and leading teams
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service to customers
- Dedicated to building the, 'Right Work Environment', including a focus on Health, Safety and Environment
- Commercial acumen
- Emotional intelligence and having a balanced view of customer and staff perspectives
- Action orientation
- Conflict resolution
- Experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and customers from varied backgrounds
Cummins Inc., a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company's products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (U.S.), since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people in approximately 190 countries and territories. See how Cummins is powering a world that's Always On by accessing news releases and more information at https://www.cummins.com/always-on. Follow Cummins on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cummins and on YouTube at www.youtube.com/cumminsinc.
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself for success starts right here!
Submit your application today! For more information about Cummins careers visit https://Cummins-Australia.jobs
Back to top