Client Relationship Specialist - Walnut Creek, Ca
- Walnut Creek, CA
Your Opportunity Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it's retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To read more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you're good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the branch
- Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
If you want to be apart of a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people .
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Notary preferred
- Minimum 12 months in a client service industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Need be able to build and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Back to top