B2B Marketing Specialist
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to drive results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. A successful B2B Marketing Specialist will be able to juggle multiple different projects, has the passion for marketing and strong analytical skills to drive results.
This person will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives across a variety of new and proven vehicles.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all aspects marketing campaigns including email marketing, webinars, direct mail, social advertisement and sales enablement.
- Track and analyze success of marketing campaigns. Analyze key marketing KPIs and deliver actionable insights.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns and provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Collaborate with other B2B marketing members to develop content, marketing campaigns, and marketing initiatives to help meet team goals.
- Collaborate and partner with the CarGurus Product, Engineering and Sales teams on cross-functional initiatives. Ensure successful execution and follow-up on campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Occasional travel required for sales and marketing events.
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, and display advertisement a plus.
- Experience with email marketing, direct mail, or webinars a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, or Google Analytics, a plus.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Meet Some of CarGurus's Employees
Director of Dealer Relations
As Director of Dealer Relations, Mike helms the team that grows CarGurus’ customer base, while driving revenue growth, mitigating churn and revenue compression, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Back to top