Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
In this role, you will own one of Bluecore’s channels and foster and grow our existing product offering under Bluecore SiteTM. As an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform, Bluecore is an industry leader. You will need to understand how customers drive value from personalization within channels in and out, including general best practices. This is inherently a cross-functional role -- you will work closely with engineering, design, program management, marketing and sales teams to envision and execute business opportunities.
- Articulate the channel strategy and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with our engineers.
- Define and prioritize scaling needs as we onboard new customers, grow existing customers, and expand internationally
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between engineering level-of-effort and customer experiences.
- Ability to make hypotheses, test with monitoring of data, organize the insights and identify ways to improve efficiency.
- 5+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
- 5+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex products within owned marketing channels
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse customer sets.
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Experience in MarTech is strongly preferred.
- A background in software engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.