BitGo - Senior Trust Officer - Sioux Falls, SD
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo/BitGo Trust Company is currently looking to hire a Trust Officer to work out of Sioux Falls, SD. This role will report directly into the President of BitGo Trust/Chief Trust Officer.
- Responsible for administration and oversight of all accounts under administration.
- Provide high-quality customer service by owning, monitoring, and improving customer service, handling customer inquiries, managing client communications throughout the entire customer relationship experience.
- Involvement in new account acceptance, account opening procedures, distributions, and closing account procedures.
- Work with sales team members and assist with answering questions and fulfilling requests for more information.
- Handle any complaints and provide regular customer feedback to the entire team.
- Establish and maintain a database on the status of new and existing clients.
- Streamline the onboarding process and customer service process by identifying problems and achieving best resolution.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the products and services offered to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and an advanced degree or certification
- 6 years of customer relationship service and 3 years of experience working at a trust company
- Highly effective verbal and written communications
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized with work tools like emails, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, listening and problem-solving skills
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and stock options
- 100% company-paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner, and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment