Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders? Then BHG Financial is the place for you.
We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with various loan solutions, credit cards, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading financial solutions providers.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about providing innovative solutions to current and potential customers. You excel at communication and presentation and have experience working closely with customers to asses needs. You are self-driven, ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can market and promote company products and services to current and potential customers.
What You'll Do:
- Associate Account Executives will utilize independent discretion and judgment to analyze and assess information related to customer assets, income, debts and decide which financial and loan products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances, and advise customers accordingly regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products
- Market and promote company products and services to current and potential clients
- Our best sales professionals show strong prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level cold-calling to qualify and close new accounts
- Sales Executives will display excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach
- Document activity using our CRM
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from phone and field activity
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in a professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in sales - not ultimately needed
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player, and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight, running the business, and in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new personal and professional development opportunities.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal-opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.