Enterprise Account Executive
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption and environmental impact.
Augury is looking for a proactive, polished and results driven Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) for a full time position in our New York City office. Someone who brings a consultative approach to the sales process, managing it start to finish.
A day in the life
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close, from customer presentations and on-site demos, to closing business
- Maintaining weekly sales forecast and achieving quarterly quota
- Managing and responding to incoming lead requests and promoting new relationships for Augury through outbound efforts
- Interfacing with all levels of target organizations, including VP and C-level decision makers
- Working in a fast paced sales cycle and dynamic start-up environment
What you bring
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 - 10 years of experience in an Enterprise, B2B, SaaS, quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling to the Commercial Buildings and Facilities market
- Commitment to a process-driven sales approach, accurately tracking and forecasting customer engagement, account management and activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 35%
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility.We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance. There is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
Comprehensive medical benefits
401k w/ matching
Paid parental leave
Meet Some of Augury's Employees
As co-founder and CEO, Saar is responsible for setting the company vision and driving the team to success. He works to foster Augury’s culture as the company continues to scale.
Back to top