SMB Account Executive
Asana’s sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, strategic ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
We are looking for an SMB Account Executive to join our San Francisco-based team who is hard-working, curious, and adaptable. As an SMB Account Executive, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has with Asana. Using the phone, email, and live webchat, you’ll engage with prospects both to close transactional deals and facilitate hand-offs to the rest of the sales team. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
- Educate existing and prospective Asana users about the value of our products
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound emails, chats, and phone calls
- Qualify leads and ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the rest of the sales team
- Fuel Asana’s online revenue engine by quickly closing transactional deals
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and qualified appointments objectives
- Identify new ways to optimize processes, provide leverage, and drive revenue.
- 1+ years experience in a sales role
- Impeccable interpersonal skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Experience cold-calling prospects or managing a high volume of leads
- Ability to set and follow repeatable processes that support a high volume of customer interactions
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Adaptable to changing conditions
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top