SMB Account Executive
Asana’s sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, strategic ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team and help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth. As a company devoted to international expansion, we are focusing on accelerating growth within our key emerging markets in Europe.
We are looking for an SMB Account Executive to join our San Francisco - based team who is driven, curious, and adaptable. As an SMB Account Executive, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has with Asana. You will work in a high-velocity environment, driving revenue by enabling small businesses to succeed and grow with Asana. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
- Inform existing and prospective Asana users about the value of our products.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound leads generated by our product and marketing lead generation funnels.
- Must understand and know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the deal for small businesses using Asana.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and qualified appointments objectives.
- Identify new ways to optimize processes, provide leverage, and drive revenue.
- 1-2+ proven sales track record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: independent, organized, curious, process driven, results-oriented.
- Experience with sales discovery, pipeline management, and forecasting, for a high volume of leads.
- Ability to set and follow repeatable processes that support a high volume of customer interactions.
- Experience or desire to work with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is adaptable to changing conditions.
- Salesforce proficiency a plus
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Back to top