The PM team works cross-functionally to help achieve Asana's vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, user operations team, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs. We drive more than just the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, we take part in every step of development—and continue tracking our work even after launch.
As an Asana product manager, you’ll play an integral role in building out Asana’s vision for revolutionizing the ways that teams work together and enabling teams around the world to accomplish more. You’ll be responsible for the product from strategy to execution, working with designers, engineers, the founders, customer support, sales, marketing, and other PMs to help build the best product possible. As a key member of our New York office, you will be one of the core people empowered and responsible for the team's overall success.
- 5+ years experience building software products from inception through public launch
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in start up environments
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Comfortable and unafraid to write code
- Experience working on modern enterprise software
- Passion for our values [link to https://asana.com/company].
LEARN EVEN MORE ABOUT US
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a hiring and working experience in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. So whatever it is that makes you unique—your gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic status—we value it, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Meet Some of Asana's Employees
Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reigan is responsible for creating a customer journey and life cycle that feels cohesive and consistent—and provides value to the customer, from beginning to end.
Back to top