Software Quality Engineer - Media
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Jun 18, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200145948
Media Systems QE team is seeking an expert, self-motivated Software Quality Engineer to ensure a stellar Media Experience across the Apple Ecosystem. Media Systems QE team is a part of the Interactive Media Group (IMG) that provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products. We are looking for someone with strong QA experience both in manual testing and automation; excellent interpersonal skills and a dream to work in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ yrs experience in developing and executing manual and automated tests
- Proficiency in Python or similar languages
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Unwillingness to settle for a product that is merely "good enough."
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work accordingly and meet deadlines
The Media Systems QE team ensures our customers have the best experience when they enjoy a movie, capture their life's best moments, FaceTime with their loved ones, and relive their favorite Memories through a curated collection of meaningful photos and videos. In this role, you will create Test Plans, develop manual/automated Functional and Performance tests, execute tests, report bugs, and assess overall product quality for Media System Frameworks across Apple's existing and new products.
Education & Experience
BS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience
- - Creating Tools (Apps, scripts, etc) to help with validation efforts
- - Working with development engineers to debug issues
- - Reporting current quality of existing technologies and new features
Back to top