Senior Computer Vision Architect
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Mar 11, 2020
Role Number: 200158950
The computer vision algorithm engineer will work in a dynamic team as part of the Video Computer Vision org which develops on-device computer vision and machine perception technologies across Apple's products. We balance research and product to deliver the highest quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with cross-functional teams to influence what brings our vision to life and into customers hands.
- Excellent skills and proven track record in analysis of complex multi-sensor and compute constraint platforms as well as optimizing and balancing implementation efforts for multiple stakeholders/ competing requirements and identifying bottlenecks in the design phase
- Strong knowledge of the state-of-the-art in computer vision algorithms and techniques with a solid understanding of underlaying sensing technologies
- Deep understanding of algorithms and workflows, in particular working with visual data
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-art capabilities and design of sensing and compute architectures
- Track record of designing complex computer vision sensing HW and SW architectures
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
You will collaborate with EE, PD as well as System teams to help inform and influence architecture during the design phase according to algorithms needs and requirements. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. Analogously, the candidate is a lifelong learner who passionately seeks to improve themselves and the quality of their work. You will work together with similar minds in a unique development team where your skills and expertise can be used to influence future user experiences and products that will be used by millions.
Education & Experience
A master's degree or higher (or equivalent industry experience) in computer vision, or related fields.
Back to top