PMIC Engineering Program Manager
Posted: Jan 15, 2020
Role Number: 200101801
Apple is looking for design engineering professionals with strong leadership ability to ensure that our Power Management IC solutions (PMIC) meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. As a Program Manager, you will utilize your Program / Project management skills and have significant responsibility for driving Silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues that enable on-time silicon. This is an individual contributor role, helping lead the development process for Custom Silicon used in Apple products. You will drive full silicon cycle for Power Management chips from initial concept, implementation, validation and qualification to mass production. Our Silicon Program Managers do not simply own the schedule, we expect you will lead in-depth technical discussions related to power management blocks with the multi-functional teams and influence the technical path the team chooses.
- Typically requires 5+ years of design experience in SOC/VLSI Chip Design, ASIC Chip Design, Power Management Chip design or Technology process development.
- Prior experience in Technical Program or Project Management, Systems Support/Customer Support exp.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Committed to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Deep knowledge of ASIC & VLSI design flows, and leading silicon projects from concept to production.
- Prior engineering experience with power and PMIC's a plus.
- Experience with crafting analog blocks like LDOs, Bandgap, ADC, BUCK, and Boosts will be an advantage.
- Experience with battery management products is a plus.
• You will work on a program management team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to deliver state of the art silicon to meet daring product schedules. • Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition and design execution related to battery or power management silicon. • Support high-level achievement execution as part of dynamic core technology design team. • Interface and driving silicon issues within multi-functional teams: Design, Verification, Validation, Technology, System Hardware and Core Software. • Ensure design teams focus on meeting near term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right multi-functional technical expertise to resolve the issues with data based decision-making. • Attend and drive technical sessions with suppliers/design partners to track & follow up critical issues. • Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks & status.
Education & Experience
• MS or BS Degree in technical discipline
Back to top