PHY RTL Design Engineer
Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Role Number: 200042033
Would you like to join Apple's growing wireless silicon development team? Our wireless SOC organization is responsible for all aspects of wireless silicon development with a particular emphasis on highly energy efficient design and new technologies that transform the user experience at the product level, all of which is driven by a world-class vertically integrated engineering team spanning RF/Analog architecture and design, Systems/PHY/MAC architecture and design, VLSI/RTL design and integration, Emulation, Design Verification, Test and Validation, and FW/SW engineering. In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a silicon design group with a critical impact on getting functional wireless products to hundreds of millions of customers quickly.
- 3+ years of verification experience of wireless/wired communication block/subsystem.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of ASIC verification flow including test bench development, constrained random testing, and code/functional coverage.
- Advanced knowledge of Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM, and SystemVerilog Assertion.
- Experience of using Matlab/C reference model and bit-accurate verification a plus.
- Knowledge of wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, WLAN, or Zigbee a plus.
- Proficient in shell and Perl scripting, Python skills a plus.
- Experience of Palladium/FPGA validation a plus.
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills, self-motivated and well organized.
Develop signal processing intensive design for wireless communication SoCs, including: - Writing specifications and other documents based on MATLAB/C system model - Microarchitecture definition - IP integration, RTL logic design, and DV support - Running tools to ensure lint-free and CDC clean design - Synthesis and timing constraints - Work with algorithm and software team to ensure performance and power efficiency
Education & Experience
MSEE, Ph.D. preferred
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Back to top