Posted: Nov 19, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200190318
Apple's Industrial Design Group is looking for a finisher to be a key part of our model making team to create appearance models and mock-ups used to evaluate and communicate industrial design directions, forms, and details of product concepts.
- Ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of product model making or equivalent experience. However, persons with less experience but with the right skill set, attitude, and initiative will be considered.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship.
- Strong interest in finishing plastics and metals in finishes ranging from high polish to fine matte texture.
- Passion for detail, deadline driven, familiar with working in a team environment, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Superior hand finish abilities and experience working with a broad range of materials and model shop tools.
Candidate will be responsible for highly cosmetic hand finishing and painting, as well as detailed model assembly. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment and loves to tinker, learn new things and bring new ideas to life. To apply, please upload your resume as well as examples of related work.
Education & Experience