IC Packaging Simulation Engineer
Posted: May 6, 2019
Role Number: 200012515
Do you like to work on groundbreaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary results? We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is proficient in FEM simulation with multi-year FEM software ANSYS or ABAQUS. The individual should also be an expert programmer of numerical simulation tools, such as Matlab and/or Python.
- Solid training in mechanics and mathematics.
- Hands-on experience of major FEM tools (e.g., ANSYS, ABAQUS, Hypermesh, etc.).
- Familiar with numerical simulation software tools. Expert programmer of Matlab and/or Scientific Python.
- Deep understanding of packaging materials and their mechanical behaviors.
- Knowledge of electronic packaging structures and processes, as well as its reliability, and package qualification requirements is a huge plus.
- Able to perform independent research and development work
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas, design concepts, data and plan with high confidence at team meetings
You will work on: •Numerical modeling of the stress and deformation of component packages to provide comprehensive understanding of chip-package interaction and package-board interaction to ensure good device yield and reliability. •Programming CAD tools, FEM software, and numerical tools to set up automated model-generation user interfaces and maintain those codes.
Education & Experience
•PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Materials Science, Physics or related fields.
Back to top