IC Packaging Integration Engineer
Posted: Feb 11, 2019
Role Number: 200027561
Do you like to work on ground breaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary result? We are looking for a talented and passionate IC Packaging Engineer to join our team.
- 10+ relevant experience packaging and/or system integration.
- Good understanding of cross-functional packaging areas: system stack integration, package layout and architecture, enabling process technologies, thermal, mechanical, SI/PI, material, component & system level reliability, testing, and FA
- Expert in advanced packaging technologies: Knowledge and insight to deliver high density / high performance interconnects in various form factor, thermo-mechanical, reliability, and cost constraints
- AutoCAD and other mechanical design tools, thermal, design rules, BOM, design for manufacturing, reliability, and cost
- Basic knowledge of signal integrity / power integrity
•You will be responsible for IC packaging development •System Stack Integration for FcXGA Packages •Heat Sink and Loading Mechanism Design and Integration
Education & Experience
•PhD in Mechanical, Materials Science, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering
Meet Some of Apple's Employees
Every Apple Store is designed to engage its local community, and no one understands this more than Consuela. She motivates her team to engage with customers in new and exciting ways.
Back to top