Camera SIPI Engineer
- Cupertino, CA
Posted: Dec 10, 2019
Role Number: 200130909
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in developing excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for the design, development, and innovation of camera hardware for all related Apple products. Our target is to deliver superior camera hardware to enable best-in-class camera user experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who can help us with tomorrow's challenges.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated capability for substrate, package or board level SI/PI simulations.
- Sound knowledge of high speed interface and PDN
- Proficient in using main-stream tool chain e.g HFSS, Sentinel-PSI, Q3D and ADS.
- Good communication skills to work with x-functional teams
- Self-motivated and proactive with critical thinking
Model and analyze camera sub-system SI/PI performance and provide feedback/recommendation for design optimization Drive new design characterization and validation for correlation Co-work with system team for high speed channel and power delivery network budgeting for camera feature integration Conduct design feasibility study for future generations
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or industrial experience equivalent.
- Preferred skill set:
- Familiar with substrate/package material property and selection
- With knowledge of image sensor and camera module
- Experience for EMF simulation
Back to top