What to Do When You and Your Boss Aren’t Getting Along (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- What to Do When You and Your Boss Aren’t Getting Along (HBR)
- 3 Annoying Things That Happen on LinkedIn (and How to Deal With Them) (PayScale)
- The Myths and Realities of “Doing What You Love” (The Simple Dollar)
- How to Respond to Every Email Within 24 Hours (Even When You Don’t Have an Answer) (The Daily Muse)
- Why Life Is a Lot More Fun When We Stop Trying to Be Perfect (Tiny Buddha)
- Birthday Gifts You Can Give to Absolutely Anyone on Your List (Apartment Therapy)
- 5 Ways to Make Your Phone Less Distracting (Field Guide)
- I Finally Found a Way to Turn Myself Into a Morning Person (The Daily Muse)
- 25 Easy 5-Ingredient Meals for Lazy Nights (PureWow)
- 4 Exercises to Improve Your Flexibility and Help You Touch Your Toes (Vitals)
- The Digital Nomad’s Guide to Flying Cheap Every Single Time (The Next Web)
- Good News, Late Risers: Sleeping in May Actually Be Good for You (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author