Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- 9 Ways to Fix a Bad First Impression ( Inc. )
- The Best Advice I’ve Ever Received: Pretend You’re Fired Today ( Career Attraction )
- Give a Killer Speech With Only Seconds to Prepare ( OPEN Forum )
- What to Do When Everyone in the Office Hates Their Job ( The Daily Muse )
- Keep it Simple: The Number One Strategy to Budgeting ( LearnVest )
- 5 Ways to Change Someone’s Mind ( Real Simple )
- 10 Grammar Mistakes People Love to Correct (That Aren’t Actually Wrong) ( io9 )
- A Simple Test That Will Help You Tell if You’re Getting Bad Advice ( The Daily Muse )
- 7 Wines to Pair With Your Favorite Halloween Candy ( Food & Wine )
- 10 Posh Ideas for Pumpkin Decorating ( Apartment Therapy )
- How to Pack Light for Your Next Vacation ( Business Insider )
- How to Survive Having Your Boss Over for Dinner ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of man thinking courtesy of Shutterstock .
Scott Dockweiler crafts witty headlines, writes fun articles, and generally lends a hand to the editorial team at The Daily Muse. When he’s not Musing, he’s trying to get his acting career off the ground and racking up Delta Airlines frequent flier miles between NYC and LA. You won’t find him on Twitter—yet.More from this Author