9 Summer Book Lists Perfect for People Who Like Learning and Laying Out at the Same Time
Ah, summer: The perfect time to take a vacation, relax, and enjoy some leisurely reading. But before you pick up your copy of Grey (and trust me, I like a guilty pleasure novel as much as the next person), maybe you should consider some of these books that are fun to read and helpful for your career.
- If you see a career change in your future, this awesome list has everything you need to keep from freaking out in the process. (Entrepreneur)
- For those of you looking to get a little more money-savvy this summer, now is a great time to delve into personal finance literature. (The Simple Dollar)
- Sharpen your management skills by taking some time to peruse these awesome reads for young leaders. (HBR)
- Dave Ramsey has a stellar list of career books that could totally change your career. (Dave Ramsey)
- You might learn a thing or two when reading the 100 most influential books of all time. (Mashable)
- Francesca Levy put together a nice list of books that LinkedIn users said changed their lives. (LinkedIn)
- Call this the Great Leaders Digest: 27 pioneers in business talk about their favorite books. (Business Insider)
- Don’t just want to be a good leader but a creative one too? This collection of books may be right up your alley. (Forbes)
- If you’re looking for some inspiration to travel more, these three books will give you a great deal of wanderlust. (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman reading courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author