Ah, summer: The perfect time to take a vacation, relax, and enjoy some leisurely reading. But before you pick up your copy of Grey (and trust me, I like a guilty pleasure novel as much as the next person), maybe you should consider some of these books that are fun to read and helpful for your career.
- If you see a career change in your future, this awesome list has everything you need to keep from freaking out in the process. (Entrepreneur)
- For those of you looking to get a little more money-savvy this summer, now is a great time to delve into personal finance literature. (The Simple Dollar)
- Sharpen your management skills by taking some time to peruse these awesome reads for young leaders. (HBR)
- Dave Ramsey has a stellar list of career books that could totally change your career. (Dave Ramsey)
- You might learn a thing or two when reading the 100 most influential books of all time. (Mashable)
- Francesca Levy put together a nice list of books that LinkedIn users said changed their lives. (LinkedIn)
- Call this the Great Leaders Digest: 27 pioneers in business talk about their favorite books. (Business Insider)
- Don’t just want to be a good leader but a creative one too? This collection of books may be right up your alley. (Forbes)
- If you’re looking for some inspiration to travel more, these three books will give you a great deal of wanderlust. (The Muse)
Photo of person reading courtesy of Shutterstock.