You’re bound to make plenty of mistakes throughout your career (and generally throughout your life, too!). But the important thing is to turn those experiences into lessons, no matter what.
Need a little help learning from a slip-up and making your next move? We searched the web for resources that’ll help you bounce back and be even better than ever.
- First things first: If you need a little pick-me-up, these 30 inspirational quotes about failure will make you feel a whole lot better. (Forbes)
- Why are so many people embracing failure right now in the first place? (Fast Company)
- You can tell yourself these 12 truths right after a failure, and we promise they’ll make you feel better. (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- Make sure that whenever you do fail, you’re failing forward. (Productivityist)
- Just remember: If you’re not failing, you’re not growing. (99U)
- You can learn a lot about how to better deal with failure by taking a look at improv comedy. (Dumb Little Man)
- Trying to reflect on your mistakes? You might to want think about whether or not you’re setting yourself up for failure. (Lifehacker)
- A crucial question to ask yourself: Are you sure you’re opening up and allowing yourself to learn from failure? (HBR)
Want more help learning from failure? Check out our suggestions!
- How to Turn Every Failure Into a Success
- The Most Fun Way Possible to Overcome Your Fear of Failure
- Moving Forward: How to Overcome a Career Failure