Like every other social networking site out there, LinkedIn has been poked, prodded, and dissected by career experts and internet whiz kids alike. But the question is, how can you know you’re actually getting good advice when it comes to the professional social network?
Lucky for you, we’ve scoured the web looking for our favorite articles on how to rock the LinkedIn world. Whether you just started your LinkedIn profile or are looking to gain more knowledge, there’s definitely something for you.
- Doubt how large the LinkedIn network is? These facts are going to blow you away. (Digital Marketing Ramblings)
- Did you know that you can create a custom public URL or create a badge for your personal website on LinkedIn? Hubspot put together one of the most comprehensive cheat sheets to the little things you might not know about the site. (Hubspot)
- William Arruda put together a great list of important LinkedIn tips that even LinkedIn will never tell you (for example, don’t start connecting with people until your profile makes you smile—and is typo free). (Forbes)
- There are seven types of LinkedIn profile pictures you need to steer clear of. (The Undercover Recruiter)
- It’s totally okay to use up all 2,000 characters for your LinkedIn summary. (CareerCast)
- LinkedIn is no longer just the place to input all of your professional connections—it can also make you a content master. (Fast Company)
- Are you annoyed with LinkedIn’s vast number of emails and shocking levels of “creepability”? There are ways to get around every single one of those little frustrations. (Lifehacker)
- Did you know that LinkedIn has apps that can really catapult your career to new heights? (Business Insider)
Looking for some more LinkedIn tips and tricks? Check out our suggestions!
- 17 Must-Haves for Your LinkedIn Profile
- 5 Ways to Get the Most Out of LinkedIn Groups
- How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Headline