Star Wars: The Force Awakens will soon be at a theater near you (ahem, tonight!), and in line to see the movie will be loads of devoted fans decked out in outrageous costumes of their favorite characters. (And there’ll be me, dutifully going to see the film on opening night with tickets that were purchased in the wee hours of the morning many weeks ago by a certain Star Wars fan in my life.)
In honor of this momentous event—and whether or not you are a fan, personally, I know you know someone who is—I thought what more appropriate time to reveal our Star Wars shopping guide? Seriously, if you’re one of those obsessed fans, then you might want to put your wallet away. Otherwise, you’re about to do a lot of damage.
May the force be with you.
1. Chewbacca Backpack $34.98
Can you think of a more stylish way to carry around a laptop? Yeah, I didn't think so.
2. Star Wars Collection Gel Pen , $45
Skip the generic pens that everyone has and pick up one (or several) of these.
3. Star Wars Lightsaber Flatware Set , $19.99
Do you bring lunch on the regular? Yes? Then this unique set is perfect for stashing at the office.
4. Chewbacca Plush Slippers , $39.95
Slip these on and prepare for hours of productive desk time.
5. Han in Carbonite Bottle Opener , $32.50
Does your office have happy hour? No? Do you sometimes drink at work? Well then, you've found the perfect little accessory for you to pick up.
6. Star Wars Assorted Sizes Adhesive Bandages , $2.78
Cool, practical, and a totally cheap item to stash in your desk.
7. SMS Audio Over-Ear Star Wars R2-D2 Headphones , $179.95
Admittedly, this is a treat-yourself item—these sharp headphones are just the right amount of functional and flashy.
8. Death Star USB Wall Charger , $38.97
Because you always need a phone charger at work. Always .
9. Sphero - BB-8™ App-Enabled Droid™ , $149.99
I’m not even exactly sure what this is supposed to do. But apparently this is the Droid you’ve been looking for.
10. Yoda Holidays Mug , $11.95
Because no office ever has enough mugs, you (or your coffee-dependent boss!) need this Yoda-dressed-in-holiday-wear mug, fine for all-season sipping.
11. Special Edition Notebook , $699.99
For the freelance worker who's laptop just bit the dust, consider this investment item—sure to be the ultimate Star Wars collector's item.
12. Star Wars Desktop Accent Lamp , $27.99
Flourescent office lights are the worst; brighten up your space with this accent lamp.
13. Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Pillow Set , $24.99
Decorating your office space just got a whole lot better with these throw pillows.
14. R2D2 Thermos Novelty Lunch Kit , $19.16
Brown-bagging it is so in, but you know what’s more in? A reusable thermos lunch vessel like this sweet R2D2 number.
15. “The Force Is With Me” Phone Case , $15
Of all the phone cases on the market, this is the only one worth considering if you’re a real fan.
16. Dark Side Coffee Roast , $14.99
Step aside, Keurig, there’s a new bean in the office, and it’s from...The Dark Side.
17. Star Wars Droids Magnet Set , $9.99
Update your office fridge with these cool characters. Seriously, who would say no?
18. Star Wars Coloring Book , $31.53
Who says coloring is just for kids? Take a midday break and settle in with this art therapy book, meant to inspire and relax.
19. “Do or Do Not, There Is No Try” Poster , $10
Motivational posters are de rigeur in the creative office space, and I can’t think of a better one than this.
20. Star Wars Business Card Holder , $18
For less than 20 bucks, this sleek business card holder can be yours!
Photo of Yoda courtesy of JD Hancock / Flickr .
Stacey Lastoe is the Senior Editor/Writer of The Muse. She started writing short stories in the second grade and is immensely grateful to have the opportunity to write and edit professionally. Her work has appeared in YouBeauty, Refinery29, A Practical Wedding, Runner's World online, and The Billfold among other publications. She enjoys running and eating in equal measure and lives with her husband and dog in Brooklyn. All three of them are avid New York Mets fans. Say hello on @stacespeaks.More from this Author