12 Questions to Ask Your Future Employer—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Dos and Don’ts of Talking About Your Salary (HR Bartender)
- 12 Questions to Ask Your Future Employer (99U)
- How to Ask for a Promotion (Medium)
- 4 Reasons Why You (Yes, You!) Should Be Publishing on LinkedIn (The Daily Muse)
- 60 Simple Rules of Personal Finance (The Simple Dollar)
- 25 Science-Backed Reasons to #TreatYoSelf (Greatist)
- 5 Powerful Exercises to Increase Your Mental Strength (The Huffington Post)
- How to Be Genuinely Happy (Not Jealous!) When Others Succeed (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Reading the Classics (Punchnel’s)
- The Greatest Winter Travel Bucket List of All Time (Thrillist)
- 23 French Fries That Went Beyond the Call of Duty (BuzzFeed)
- The Secret to Having a Life Outside the Office (Without Looking Lazy) (The Daily Muse)
Photo of question marks courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author