User Acquisition Manager
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a User Acquisition Manager you will be highly competent in your core discipline, ready to take on new roles and responsibilities, and be pushed out of your current comfort zone. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
As a User Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for multiple Zynga and NaturalMotion game studios across a wide range of advertising partners. This person is analytical and a strong communicator who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development.
This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business. User Acquisition Managers are responsible for the continual monitoring and improvement of advertising campaigns alongside communicating performance to the game studio and marketing team on a regular basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor, optimise and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimisation opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with Creative and Localisation teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritise, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Ability to compile data, analyse and make decisions off large datasets
- Very strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Comfortable with large data sets.
- SQL experience
- Sharp attention to detail, natural curiosity, and creative problem solver.
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Degree in maths, science, marketing, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience).
- Experience with business intelligence tools desirable (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Experience working in digital marketing is desirable
What do we give you?
- Flexible working hours
- Zynga Stock
- A discretionary annual bonus
- A contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days discretionary holiday + 3 days extra over Christmas on top of standard public holidays
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the Studio, every Friday
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top