Zynga San Diego is a fast growing studio located in sunny Southern California. We are looking for a best-in-class Experience Designers to join our team. This position will work with a team of talented developers to deliver world-class games in the mobile arcade genre. Are you ready to be a key contributor to Zynga’s Growth? Come and join us!
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality 2D work. Owns features. Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, and HCI principles, and motion design. Understands platform requirements (e.g. Unity). Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
- Use experience, research, and analysis to solve UX design problems by providing multiple usable options as necessary, including both portrait and landscape UI for cross-platform design
- Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency
- Possess excellent understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- The best candidate will have solid experience developing mobile applications utilizing either iPhone or Android devices.
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of Unity, NGUI, and 2d/3d art experience.
- Proven ability to take work from concept to in-game. Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication for team skills.
- Passion for gaming in general, not just within the social space
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top