UI Artist - CSR2
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
We are seeking a UI Artist to join the hugely talented CSR2 team – a top 10 grossing mobile game.
You’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by work samples, references, and lessons learned on the way.
The UI Artist is responsible for creating and developing user focused visual experiences. This includes all phases of the process from conceptual through to execution and implementation. The UI Artist works with project leads to define a graphical framework which is instantly recognisable and consistent along with establishing smooth and enjoyable experiences for the end-user.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expert level visual design abilities.
- Experience in creating development documentation - style guides, specifications and wireframes.
- A full and comprehensive understanding of user experience.
- Ability to apply expert level judgment on form, perspective, colour, line and contrast.
- Interpret and conduct user research and testing to apply findings to design solutions.
- Expert level working with Adobe CC family products.
- Proven experience working with Unity3d.
- Full workflow abilities in translating rough concepts into working models and prototypes.
- Work closely with project leads to ensure the visual design reflects project needs and consistency.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive products/experiences and bring new ideas to the team.
- Understand and articulate the value of visual design and brand within a business context.
- Ability to adapt and operate within a variety of creative styles.
- Familiarity and experience in automotive presentation.
- A persistent and positive attitude.
- Highly motivated, able to work on initiative as well as within a team structure.
- Possess strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
- Proven experience in the interactive design field.
- Passion for automotive form and culture.
- A Flexible skillset able to adapt to varied challenges.
- Online portfolio of high quality related work.
- Bachelor’s degree in an art or design field is a bonus, but not a requirement.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonuu
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top