Zynga is looking for a UI Artist to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting mobile title.
The role offers an opportunity to work with a very senior team to create the next success story in mobile gaming. We look for a candidate who has great passion and creativity for interface design, with strong art skills regarding iconography and 2D graphics, and a good understanding of interface functionality.
- Work as a key member to implement core features for the game
- Work with the UI team and assist in defining the look and feel of the game user interfaces.
- Construct UI layouts, menu systems icons and other UI elements and components
- Integrate the UI screens into the game with high quality and clear style requirements.
- Implement UX feedback by adding animation, effects, etc.
- Work on 2D elements, such as icons, buttons etc.
- Experience in designing user-interfaces for games and/or other related software mediums
- Good knowledge in Photoshop
- Good knowledge in Blender and/or 3DsMax
- Experience in Unity, especially UGUI, Animator/Mecanim, Shuriken and rendering
- Experience with tween plugins
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid UI and graphic design skill.
- Ability to create both original creative art assets for UI, as well as match existing art styles
- Experience with software development processes, and working within production deadlines
- Experience creating VFX for games in Unity
- Advanced 3d skills
- Knowledge of shader programming
- Basic knowledge of performance optimization for UI and VFX in games
- Basic scripting knowledge
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top