Technical Animator - Dawn of Titans
NaturalMotion’s epic fantasy game is bringing AAA console visuals to mobile with giant heroes, huge armies and cinematic battles. We need an exceptional technical animator to fulfil an essential part of the character art pipeline and produce consistent high quality results.
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced in both rigging and skinning with an excellent showreel and proven experience working with animation systems to produce excellent, fluid animation in-game.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Creating high quality rigging and skinning for our Titans
- Using our fantastic suite of in-house tools including the world leading Morpheme animation system to streamline the process
- Being a critical part of the character creation pipeline ensuring consistent AAA visuals for the games animated content
- Utilising your excellent understanding of anatomy and artistic eye to create the most realistic characters
- Critiquing the rigging and skinning results provided by our outsource partners
Qualifications and Experience:
- Commercial experience rigging and skinning character models to be used in games
- Experience of working with Morpheme or similar technology a bonus
- A good understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Experience writing tools with MEL or python scripting
What do we give you?
- Casual, friendly atmosphere with regular studio-wide social functions
- Challenging and rewarding work pushing forward the boundaries of mobile games technology
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Relocation assistance
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top