As an experienced Windows Systems Administrator, having confidence in your core networking skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by previous experiences, references, and lessons learned on the way.
Based in our India studio you will be an integral part of business systems support team covering two sites in Bengaluru.
- Install, configure, and maintain enterprise-class Windows/Active Directory services implementation.
- Help maintain Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 messaging system.
- Monitor system utilization, capacity, and quality.
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve complex problems using best practices.
- Participate in infrastructure capacity planning and expansion activities.
- Support and manage heterogeneous systems/applications.
- Provide peer review to other systems administrators to validate proposed configurations and changes.
- Participate in complex team projects.
- Maintain security controls and compliance on all hardware and systems.
- Occasionally available for late evenings and 24x7 response to critical issues on corporate infrastructure.
What you will bring:
- Hands on commercial experience working with Microsoft Server 2008 R2+, Active Directory, core infrastructure services including but not limited to; AD, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, File & Print Services.
- MS SQL, PowerShell scripting, and Certificate Services.
- Strong Exchange and Office 365 skills are a plus.
- Experience supporting OSX clients is a plus.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts; DNS, DHCP, sub-netting, load balancing, 802.1q etc.
- Strong understanding of enterprise class storage systems. NetApp is a plus. Hands on experience in Cisco networking devices and products.
- Strong Linux administration skills are a plus.
- Hands on experience with enterprise class HA and DR implementations.
- Hands on experience working with virtual infrastructure solution, primarily VMware 5.0+ core technologies: VCenter, VMotion, VM templates, distributed virtual switching, DRS, PowerCLI scripting and automation and bare-metal virtual host build.
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure is a plus: AWS, vCloud Air, Azure.
- Familiar with enterprise class server hardware (HP, Dell), including building bare-metal servers, RAID configurations, out-of-band management, and break/fix.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top