Sr. Manager, User Acquisition
The Marketing team at Zynga is looking for a Senior Manager, User Acquisition who will be responsible for managing Facebook and Instagram traffic across Zynga’s mobile game portfolio. This person is a quantitative analyst comfortable managing campaigns with multimillion dollar budgets. This role is well suited for those who are comfortable pushing the mobile advertising industry forward and providing best in business return on investments.
- Run Facebook and Instagram traffic
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies
- Proficiency in Nanigans
- Intuitive grasp of data and super strong with Excel
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Display, SEM, Facebook advertising necessary
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top