Sr. Manager, FP&A
Main responsibilities include:
- Finance partner to Zynga’s studio leadership
- Coordination of FP&A activities with FP&A teams and business partners including Long-range planning / business modeling, Financial Estimates and R&O submissions, Financial Close , Business reviews , Board Meetings and other executive presentations/requests
- Build robust analytics and processes around product green-lights and lifetime profitability
- Ad hoc analysis including M&A, ROI, benchmark analysis and business unit performance
- Finance lead and participant in business and finance improvement initiatives to drive better process, transparency and effectiveness across our studios and company
Technical skills, experience, and talents
- At least 5+ years of progressive finance experience in relevant industries
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA highly desirable.
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation and bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Customer focused professional presence, intelligence, self-confidence and ability to interact with senior management.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions
- Strong influencing skills, which inspire trust and confidence and command the respect of the peer group and executives throughout the corporation. Recognized change agent.
- Proven team leader, collaborative decision-making and work style. Excels at understanding what it takes to implement sustainable operating improvements in large scale, matrixes, global environments.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; effective and credible presenter to senior Executives.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Strong reputation for professional integrity, seasoned business judgment, and objectivity.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience a plus
- The candidate must be able to work in fast pace environment and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Inspirational leader / people manager – passion to develop, mentor and grow others
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top