Sr Director, Human Resources (HRBP)
Zynga is looking for an exceptional senior level Director/HR Business Partner with awareness, purpose, and conviction to join our team! This unique opportunity contributes to Zynga’s success by acting as a strategic business partner, coach and advocate for all employees and will be the “go-to” HR leader and doer for assigned executives, including those in both Studio and Partner Groups. Zynga’s culture embodies the dynamics of a start up, focusing on creativity and fun, the right candidate for this role will embrace our culture and help drive high performing teams.
Drives Business Performance and Delivers Results – A doer who pushes boundaries of excellence to help break down barriers, get to yes, and all with urgency. Continuously thinking about our customers, employees, and the business and accepts personal accountability for driving results. Relentless in creating value, identifying and realizing opportunities to achieve superior results for shareholders and stakeholders. Responsible for driving performance and results with ethics and integrity.
Creates a Compelling Future – Having a clear impassioned vision of how to bring Zynga’s core strengths and combination of assets to life, and motivating our employees with clear conversations on where we are going and why.
Inspires and Develops Talent – Understanding that every employee has a stake in Zynga’s success, and leading employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
Nurtures the Zynga Culture – Modeling our Zynga Mission and its principles in everything we do with a strong sense of commitment, courageousness, and energy. Taking the time to share the stories that make us who we are, welcoming and integrating all employees to create a place where each of us can be ourselves and drive results.
- The HR Business Partner drives strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives. Key participant in developing strategic and people plans which build management capability.
- Apply a thorough understanding of client functional work and relevant business operations in order to balance HR and business priorities while executing key HR strategies and initiatives.
- Consults with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness. Partners with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics.
- Engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the Organization including Total Rewards.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business.
- Proactively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs.
- 7-10+ years, working with and supporting executives and their teams with demonstrated results
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related fields
- Proven track record of tenure and commitment to prior organizations or combination of solid tenure with mix of consultative roles
- Experience in a public matrixed, fast-paced, global and rapidly-changing business environment
- Prior experience in a start up environment is a plus
- A strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Stellar communication skills
- An excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with exceptionally fast paced environments
- Ability to assess the needs of a team and provide relevant solutions
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from end to end
- Excellent client management and strong business acumen
- Experience in leadership development, OD, change management, compensation, talent acquisition and development, and employee relations
- Ability to build solid internal business partnerships
- Preferred experience working in a creative environment
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top