Sr. Director, FP&A
Direct report to CFO.
FP&A Leader for Zynga’s Studio Organizations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Finance partner to Zynga’s studio leadership
- Coordination of FP&A activities with FP&A teams and business partners including Long-range planning / business modeling, Financial Estimates and R&O submissions, Financial Close , Business reviews , Board Meetings and other executive presentations/requests
- Build robust analytics and processes around product greenlights and lifetime profitability
- Ad hoc analysis including M&A, ROI, benchmark analysis and business unit performance
- Finance lead and participant in business and finance improvement initiatives to drive better process, transparency and effectiveness across our studios and company
Technical skills, experience, and talents
- At least 10 years of progressive finance experience in relevant industries
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA highly desirable.
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation and bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Customer focused professional presence, intelligence, self-confidence and ability to interact with senior management.
- A team player who is able to build relationships and work collaboratively across business units/functions
- Strong influencing skills, which inspire trust and confidence and command the respect of the peer group and executives throughout the corporation. Recognized change agent.
- Proven team leader, collaborative decision-making and work style. Excels at understanding what it takes to implement sustainable operating improvements in large scale, matrixed, global environments.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; effective and credible presenter to senior Executives.
- Confidentiality and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Strong reputation for professional integrity, seasoned business judgment, and objectivity.
- Game/Entertainment/technology industry experience a plus
- The candidate must be able to work in fast pace environment and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Inspirational leader / people manager – passion to develop, mentor and grow others
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top